Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Dinner Update

Ok so as of now we will be having our own class dinner Saturday night at the Middle Schools Cafeteria. I know there are alumni games that night so you all need to let me know what time to do it at. I was thinking 5:00pm and be there for a couple hours and then those that want to go to the games can. If not then we can still hang out at the cafeteria. Since this is the weekend of the all class reunion there will be all kinds of other activities planned so I'm just worrying about a dinner for us. I am setting up a paypal account so you can RSVP for the dinner and then paypal me the money for you and your spouse for the dinner. Once that is set up I will give you the exact amount for the dinner. Mr. Palmer has said he will change the amount for the ALL class reunion for our class since we will be doing our own thing Saturday night, once I know that amount I will let you know. Ok I think thats it for now! Keep checking for more updates!!!

1 comment: